Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome ALL

Hi All,

Thanks for your visit. This blog site is entirely dedicated to my imaginative character named Akankhya, who fights against all odds for the sake of her respect to her own choices and decisions in Life. For her, SELF comes first followed by the world. This site covers her entire story starting from her choice of life partner till she experiences the Realities of Life.

Watch out for the exciting events taking place in her Life and experience how Life is based on two deadly truths: Reality and Practicality.

I'll be uploading the events slowly. Each time a page gets uploaded, I'll be sending an email. Hence, I would request you to leave your EMail IDs here to receive updates from this site.

Thanks,
warm wishes,
Aurosis Mishra (aka Mitu).

2 comments:

Rafeeq said...

i would like to receive updates of this story... my email id is rafeeqhussain.i@gmail.com

Sangu said...

sangeeta.n.nair@gmail.com